Senin, 18 April 2011

I'm stress
so many duty that i havent done yet !!!!!
freaky DAMN !!!

Please dehhhh
My head is like something that want to explode
OMG i just often lazy...so the effect is like this

I have to change better
Maya you must deligent like u friends,,all right
so u cant be under estimated by people around you
u must prove it MAYAA !!!!
Prove it to WORLD THAT U CANNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!


Just want to make the ARROGANT PEOPLE SHUT UP!!!
I HATE the Arrogant people
coz only Allah that perfect
No human is perfect


ya Allah
please Give me SPIRITTTTT
GIVE ME FEEL TO WIN FROM LAZY
FROM THIS FEELING
I JUST SO FREAKY OUT WITH THIS


I WANT TO GET OUT FROM MY MIND
FROM BAD MIND LIKE THIS


GIVE ME POWER GOD .....
BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM


:)



i wish i could




Hosted on Photoserver.ws

0 komentar: